So sad at the end of the blog! But see, with this map I see that there is much of SA to still be covered!! And maybe we could come with you. Ya know, I kinda speak the Portuguese (okay so not as good as Darryle, but...)
I have been checking out your blog about your amazing South American trip. My father (Les Tyrala, geologist and clock guy) and stepmother (Jill Goddard) are friends with your parents, Leigh. I and my boyfriend are headed to Costa Rica and Peru in a couple of weeks and are still putting together our itinerary... a little too close to going but hope we are ok in booking things. Your photos and dialogue are great! It's been helpful and quite entertaining! Unfortunately we will only be there for a week, so I'm not sure if we will even have time to get to Lake Titicaca or Arequipa... it would have to be one or the other, but am thinking we may do better to spend more time in the Sacred Valley and not spend so much time trying to get to these places. Undecided... will have to check the cost of flights, just to know. By the way, we live not to far from you. I am in Burlingame and my boyfriend is in Menlo Park, both not far from San Francisco. I will most likely be working in the Dixon area this coming week and likely staying out that way for a couple of nights... hopefully in Davis. If you two are around, it would be nice to meet you, otherwise you should let me know when you may be making a trip to San Francisco. Sincerely, Stacy Tyrala; tyralas@yahoo.com
2 comments:
So sad at the end of the blog! But see, with this map I see that there is much of SA to still be covered!! And maybe we could come with you. Ya know, I kinda speak the Portuguese (okay so not as good as Darryle, but...)
Hi Leigh and Andrew,
I have been checking out your blog about your amazing South American trip. My father (Les Tyrala, geologist and clock guy) and stepmother (Jill Goddard) are friends with your parents, Leigh. I and my boyfriend are headed to Costa Rica and Peru in a couple of weeks and are still putting together our itinerary... a little too close to going but hope we are ok in booking things. Your photos and dialogue are great! It's been helpful and quite entertaining! Unfortunately we will only be there for a week, so I'm not sure if we will even have time to get to Lake Titicaca or Arequipa... it would have to be one or the other, but am thinking we may do better to spend more time in the Sacred Valley and not spend so much time trying to get to these places. Undecided... will have to check the cost of flights, just to know. By the way, we live not to far from you. I am in Burlingame and my boyfriend is in Menlo Park, both not far from San Francisco. I will most likely be working in the Dixon area this coming week and likely staying out that way for a couple of nights... hopefully in Davis. If you two are around, it would be nice to meet you, otherwise you should let me know when you may be making a trip to San Francisco. Sincerely, Stacy Tyrala; tyralas@yahoo.com
Post a Comment