yeah. it's cold here in MN too. probably colder than in NJ? Currently it's 4 degrees. FARENHEIT. Yeah, moving to MN in the middle of winter = not too smart. Common sense, not so common (as Judy used to say).
I swear I posted a welcome back message on the last post...but it seems to be gone now! Anyway- welcome back!!! Are you driving x-country? Come visit us in MN! Although that comment about 4 degrees probably isn't much incentive. ~daniela
OK, yes, as my lovely wife said, it is cold here. And getting colder. This weekend the high will be 4 with lows down to -10. But come visit anyway. There's lots of northern midwest beer to introduce you to!
4 comments:
hehe, welcome back!-leiwang
I'm liking Andrew's hat a lot. A souvenir from the trip?
By the way, welcome home, but I think I said that on the last post. :)
yeah. it's cold here in MN too. probably colder than in NJ? Currently it's 4 degrees. FARENHEIT. Yeah, moving to MN in the middle of winter = not too smart. Common sense, not so common (as Judy used to say).
I swear I posted a welcome back message on the last post...but it seems to be gone now! Anyway- welcome back!!! Are you driving x-country? Come visit us in MN! Although that comment about 4 degrees probably isn't much incentive. ~daniela
OK, yes, as my lovely wife said, it is cold here. And getting colder. This weekend the high will be 4 with lows down to -10. But come visit anyway. There's lots of northern midwest beer to introduce you to!
Post a Comment