Wednesday, November 15, 2006

squash in montevideo ... and the netherlands?







14 November 2006

Although we have not yet had time to get a game in, we did visit squash courts here in Montevideo! Our hearts are warm with joy. This club apparently has 200 players, but only 2 courts. And we thought we were fighting over the courts at Brown! We WILL contact someone to play before we leave Uruguay...


------------------------------


... And you all wondered what we were doing all those afternoons playing squash... wonder no more! ...a funny Danish commercial featuring squash:
Squash Buddies also Squash Buddies II

(thanks for the lead Ben)

1 comment:

Ben Carmichael said...

I swear I read your other posts, and not only those racquet related. But nice looking courts! Did you see Greg Gaultier just won the US Open in Boston? He beat Lincou and Palmer along the way. Not bad.

And Uruguay looks remarkably beautiful - I had no idea.

Best,
b